RPM has recently announced the release of their heavy duty wishbones for both the Losi Mini-T 2.0 and Mini-B. The RPM replacement wishbones have been beefed up in all the right places!
- The front inner hinge pin boss is roughly 25% thicker than stock (and dramatically thicker than first gen A-arms)
- The overall thickness of the wishbone has been increased by roughly another 25%.
- Support beams are consistent on thickness and are roughly 50% thicker than some of the thinner supports of the stock wishbone.
- Beefier wishbone support beams provide better shock pivot protection, meaning the wishbone will be the first to strike debris instead of the shock pivot ball.
- Unique shock surround protects the lower shock bottom and is less prone to damage since the shock pivot ball is captured and no longer fully exposed.
All of these strengthening upgrades, combined with some of the best engineering grade nylons in the industry equate to a set of ultra lightweight replacement wishbone that have unmatched durability and performance.